I will contact you shortly.
Luna helps you find clients without having to start your own business! So you can start your side hustle in just a few clicks!
Get mobile outpatient practice to help build your skills at the same time as earning money on the side helping people. This could be very helpful for a new graduate looking for more experience.
We listen to your business structure, needs and goals and help come up with a virtual assistant plan that will be best help you!
Where are Luna therapists seeing patients?
There are patient appointments offered nation wide. So wherever you live, there may be patients who need your services there. are available for appointments across the United States. In all the neighborhoods we serve, we come to you to make the PT experience as convenient as possible. See our coverage.
What types of patient's do you treat?
● Orthopedic conditions● Sports injuries● Post-surgical rehabilitation● Geriatric care● Neurologic● Women’s health and pelvic floor
How long are treatments?
During Luna appointments, each visit provides 45-55 minutes of patient-facing time. That is 3-4x the industry standard for time with a PT, enabling better care!
Are appointments covered by insurance?
Luna accepts most insurances, including Medicare. There is also a self-pay option for patients who choose to pay out of pocket. Luna handles all of the insurance billing, reimbursement, and claims processes without you having to worry about them.
Do you get to keep your patient the entire time?
The great thing about Luna is that you get keep your patient! Luna tries their best to make sure you keep seeing the same patient's you evaluated.
How much driving do you do?
Within Luna, you set your location preferences and they try to book you within 30 minutes of travel and even better, the app plans the best driving routes for you.
Billing and documentation
It's super easy to bill and schedule. You schedule your days and times in the app as well as max
How does documentation work?Luna provides its Auto-Charting® service to its therapists, whereby therapists submit a phone-based interview for their visit and a chart is automatically generated for their review and sign-off. This approach drastically reduces the time therapists spend on charting. Initial Visits (evaluations) typically take 8-10 minutes to interview and Standard Visits take typically 3-5 minutes.
How much does Luna pay therapists?Therapists are paid a per-appointment rate; you'll have to check your local rate sheet for more information but earnings occur instantly. You'll be an independent contractor.
Also, Luna provides bonuses! The more visits you perform, the more bonuses and amount of bonuses you'll get.
How many hours do I need to do?
Therapists should be able to be available to provide at minimum 4 visits per week.
● California - Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Sacramento
● Texas - Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
● Washington DC
● North Carolina - Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham
● Ohio - Cleveland, Columbus
● Wisconsin - Milwaukee
● Florida - South Florida/Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando
● New York - New York City, White Plains, Brooklyn
● Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
● Illinois, Chicago
● Georgia - Atlanta
● Delaware - Sussex County
● Virginia - Arlington/Alexandria, Richmond
● Oregon - Portland
● Minnesota, Minneapolis
● Missouri - St. Louis
Apply to Luna:● You need a state specific PT license● Transportation● Desired is 3+ yrs of experience● Liability insurance, which costs about $150-$300 per year● In some instances, completing an interview with our clinical director
● Sign an Independent Contractor and Arbitration agreement● Submit a Credentialing packet with current, accurate information● Show proof of liability insurance● Complete a background check (they’ll do that for you)● Submit banking information to receive direct deposit payouts● New Luna therapists must also commit to completing a one-hour onboarding session***Luna does all the credentialing for you.
Start treating in 1-2 weeks with help from Luna's team
Luna has a dedicated Concierge team that’s ready to help therapists, live: Monday-Friday, 5am-6pm Pacific (8am-9pm Eastern) and Saturday-Sunday, 7am-4pm Pacific (10am-7pm Eastern). The Concierge team can help with scheduling requests, billing questions, and tips for how to get the most out of the therapist app.
Have further questions? Fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.